Midland Bike Fit are an official provider for the Jaguar Land Rover Employee Learning Scheme
WHAT IS THE ELS SCHEME?
All Jaguar Land Rover employees qualify for £200 of funding under the Employee Learning Scheme each year. The ELS funding can be used to pay towards a range of ‘out of work’ activities. Our bike fitting service is part of this scheme, and employees will receive a full bike fitting and set up (as per our ‘Pro Fit’) as well as advice on injury prevention and stretching/core strength exercises.
You will need to contact your ELS Office to apply for your Employees Learning Scheme Credit Voucher.
- Solihull Office. Block 17, 53S7/3 Lode Lane, Solihull, West Midlands, B92 8NW. Tel: 0121 347 2400 (ext. 8733 2400).
- Either call in to see them, or email your ELS office firstname.lastname@example.org
- ELS will generate a Credit Voucher that details the activity and your name.
BOOK IN WITH US (call 07775 334493 or email email@example.com) and we will send you joining instructions. We will need a copy of your ELS Credit Voucher to allow us to invoice Jaguar Landrover.
ELS Offices are also located at the following locations:
- Castle Bromwich. R Block (Tue / Thur. 07.30 – 15.00). Tel: 02476 205389 Ext: 8726 5389
- Gaydon. Building 231 (Mon. 07.30 – 15.00 and Fri. 07.30 – 12.30). Tel: 01926 648 000 Ext: 48000
- Whitley. The Atrium (Tue. 08.30 – 14.30 and Fri. 08.30 – 12.30). Tel: 02476 206386 Ext: 8726 6386
- Halewood. The People Centre (Mon. 08.30 – 12.30) Tel: 0151 448 4329